In addition to the standard features, we offer a range of optional extras. Just check the appropriate boxes in the online Send tool, or ask our representative when you call.
- we offer coverage against physical loss or damage
- for documents, packages and freight
Exceptional pick-up and delivery times
We can collect and deliver outside normal business hours, including:
- after the end of the working day
- delivery on weekends when necessary
Available on Express and Economy Express services.
The Priority label gives you and your customer extra confidence that your shipment receives priority attention throughout the delivery network.
We can provide standard TNT packaging for your shipments:
- envelopes, satchels and tubes for documents of different sizes
- boxes for 2, 5, 8 and 12 kg shipments
- bottlepaks for safe transit of liquid, such as wine in bottles
Check with your local representative for availability.
You may also be interested in our useful packaging tips section to ensure your shipment arrives in perfect condition.
Cash on Delivery
Hazardous Goods (Limited Quantity)
Movement Reference Number (MRN) document
A MRN document, previously known as a "T1", is required for goods that enter the European Union from or transit via a non-European country. TNT can provide a service whereby the MRN document is completed on your behalf. Please contact TNT for expert customs advice.