Special Services overview – same day delivery, urgent parcel delivery or heavy and large items – challenge us today
The TNT Express Special Services team offers a number of specialised delivery services, whatever your need; same day parcel delivery, urgent parcel delivery or if you have a need to send an unusual or heavy shipment. We can build a customised solution to suit your needs.
The Special Services team provides peace of mind knowing that your shipment will be delivered safely and securely, on budget and in a time-critical manner. We apply our expertise to handle any out of the ordinary shipments, including:
- Urgent deliveries – national or international time critical services
- Heavy, large or unusual parcel deliveries – special handling services
- Service logisitics – field services express
- Road, air and sea freight – freight services
How to arrange a collection and delivery
Arranging for your urgent shipment delivery to be collected by Special Services couldn’t be easier. Just call 08451 247 365 to be connected to your nearest sales centre.
We will despatch one of our drivers to collect your parcel, document or freight and assist in completing your paperwork for your convenience. You will be left with a copy of the consignment note representing proof of collection which should be retained for future reference.
Important information you will need when you call:
- Your full company name, address, postcode, telephone number, contact name and extension (if applicable).
- The recipient’s full company name, address, postcode, telephone number, contact name and extension if applicable.
- Number of separate items in your consignment.
- Weight and dimensions of your total consignment.
- How the item is packed (i.e. carton, tube etc...).
- The nature of the contents including if the consignment contains any hazardous or dangerous goods which you must notify us of at the time of order.
- The time you would like your collection.
- The time you would like your delivery.
- Your company’s hours of business.
Proof of delivery
Within minutes of your urgent parcel delivery being signed for, your local Special Services Centre will give you immediate proof of delivery over the phone. Alternatively you can use our Track ‘n’ Trace system online where you can print the date, time and name of the recipient who signed for your parcel.
Want to know more?
The Special Services section provides more information on the specific services we offer. Alternatively, call the dedicated Special Services phone line 08451 247 365 to discuss your requirements with our team.