TNT UK - Understanding your consignment note (National)
Whether you're sending a parcel in the UK or overseas you'll need to complete a consignment note.
myTNT - will help you cut administration time, eliminate the need to manually complete consignment notes and increase the efficiency of your despatch procedures. myTNT enables you to store your settings, addresses and access personalised consignment tracking and pricing. It's simple to use, quick and free - for a short demo, further information and a speedy registration, Click here .
ExpressShipper - for more frequent users, ExpressShipper is fully integrated dedicated software solution, allowing you to print consignment notes via your PC. Free, quick and easy to use, ExpressShipper eliminates the need to handwrite consignment notes, and through integration with our online tracking services, makes shipment more efficient and convenient. Click here .
Completing a National Consignment Note
- Please write the TNT account number of the sender in this box.
- Please enter your full name, address, postal code, phone number and contact name.
- Write in the "Customer Reference" box information you would like to appear on the invoice - this will also facilitate tracking.
- Enter the receiver's name, address, postal code and phone number (PO Box numbers not accepted in this section).
- Tick one box to indicate the service level you require. If uncompleted, standard Express service will be provided.
- Tick here to indicate use of Saturday service available only within the UK.
- IMPORTANT: Tick box if enhanced liability cover is required and enter the value of your shipment in the box below.
- Indicate whether or not the goods are of a dangerous nature, please put a tick in the appropriate box. If goods are deemed dangerous, please call customer services on freefone 0800 100 600 for advice. The UN Number must be included for all dangerous goods. The carriage of dangerous goods through the TNT network is a non-guaranteed service apart from dangerous goods in limited quantities.
- Enter nature of shipment.
- Full description of goods (note references on the parcels); The number of items; Gross weight in kilos; Dimensions of the consignment (L x W x H cms); Total number of items and weight
- Please sign and print your name at the bottom of the consignment note in the space provided.
- To be completed by TNT.