TNT Express is one of the world's largest express delivery companies with a global reach to 200 countries and a very strong position in Europe. We make sure that your parcels, documents and freight items are delivered safely and on time throughout the world.
As our customer, you have access to a wide range of services, including a strong portfolio of solutions for the automotive, industrial, healthcare and high-tech sectors as well as for SMEs. Our European Road Network is unrivalled, connecting more than 40 European countries, 19 road hubs and 550 depots. It connects seamlessly to our international air network.
Our committed employees will handle your consignments with care, reliability and a 'can do' mentality.
Making your experience even better
In February 2014, we introduced our Outlook strategy to ensure that we meet our customers' needs for competitive products and services, delivered perfectly at competitive prices.
Read more about our strategy
The following strategic initiatives will directly benefit you:
- Perfect Transaction: a cross functional initiative to achieve a seamless customer experience from order to invoice
- Industry-specific solutions for Industrial, Automotive, Healthcare and High-tech
- Investments to serve more SME customers, even better, through improved online experience and a simplified range of time- and day-definite delivery services for parcels and freight
- Investments in depot mechanisation and infrastructure to ensure operational efficiencies and excellence
- A new structure to give our domestic operations in the UK, France, Italy, Brazil, Chile and the Pacific more space to develop market-specific approaches, while allowing greater integration of the international activities
Benefits in short
- TNT Express was founded by Australian Ken Thomas in 1946 with just one single truck. More about our history (link to the history section of the corporate website, or, if available, to history section of the applicable business website)
- Today, we deliver to 200 countries
- On a daily basis, we transport around 1 million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight
- We have around 65,000 employees
- We made €6.7 billion in revenue in 2013
Source : TNT Express Annual Report 2013