Customer Service Representative: Manila, Philippines : Customer Service Representative : Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Will satisfy external and internal customer needs by providing timely, accurate and complete information and assistance in accordance to the Customer Service Standards.
- Customer service experience preferred ( Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Good interpersonal skills (colleagues, vendors, customers and end-users).
- Operational knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective customer relations skills such as problem solving, complaint handling and call handling
- Time & Task Management : can handle multiple tasks on a strict deadline
- Team player, highly motivated, dependable and reliable
- Required language(s): English.
Forward your application with recent Photo and Transcript of Records to:
Ms. Clai Bondoc - Mendiola
TNT Express Worldwide Phils. Inc.
2F Pair Pags Cargo Center Pasay City
Note: Please Provide the position applied for in the SUBJECT line.
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply.