Warehouse Logistics Lead
Job Posting 4744
Job Summary: To assist in managing and coordinate the various warehouse functions and processes in order to improving driver performance. Spotting and analyzing service failure trends within the region.
Shift: Full-time AM Shift
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with managing Warehouse/Driver staff
- Direct the operations activities in order to meet scheduled deadlines
- Analyze/report service performances and recommend improvements
- Coordinate the activities of all warehouse functions to achieve the business goals
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess strong leadership qualities and be a self starter
- Must be capable of motivating staff
- Flexibility to work all department shifts
- Working knowledge of basic computer functions and programs such as Word, Excel, Windows 7 and Lotus Notes.
- Organizational skills.
- Research skills.
- Time Management
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
TNT USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all relevant laws. TNT USA Inc. conducts all personnel activities without regard to color, religion, sex, age or national origin. In addition, no barriers exist to the employment of individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam Era, and other covered veterans. The relationship between TNT USA Inc. and any applicant who is hired is one of voluntary employment at will.