Hub Operations Clerk
Job Posting 4806, 4804 and 4793
Job Summary: To expedite and process shipments within company policies and procedures.
Status/Shift: (Job Posting 4806) - Part Time (5:00pm-9:30pm)
(Job Posting 4804 and 4793) - Full Time (3:00pm-11:30pm)
Essential Job Functions:
- Unloading and breaking down of all inbound material.
- Sorting out courier and international products.
- Prepare bag sheets per destination.
- Scanning of courier and international mail products.
- Weighing of products.
- Proper sorting/routing of material per destination.
- Proper bagging and tagging of material per destination.
- Identifying dangerous goods.
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided
- Must possess a complete understanding of TNT operations disciplines
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Possess basic math skills
- Possess basic computer skills
- Possess basic geography knowledge
- Ability to read and write in the English language
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability, self-starter with aptitude for problem solving