Customer Service Frontline (Full Time)
Job Postings 4839
Job Summary: To help improve customer satisfaction by answering telephone call inquiries including tracking shipments, providing rate quotes, and shipping information and promoting TNT’s products and services.
Status: Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Professionally answer incoming calls at the Houston Call Center.
- Utilize the TNT computer system to assist customers with the following: rate quotes, shipment tracking, country/ customs information, pick up requests, supply requests.
- Assist other TNT employees with troubleshooting.
- Communicate internally to help resolve customers’ issues.
- Follow Department and Company Policy and Procedures.
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Knowledge of TNT computer and linehaul system (will train)
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to document tasks in a clear and detailed manner
- Possess business telephone etiquette
- Knowledge of world geography
- College degree preferred