Customer Service - Global Accounts
Job Posting 4753
Job Summary: To increase profitability and maintain customer loyalty through the continuous improvement of customer satisfaction, by accurate and timely execution of actions on behalf of the customer.
Status: Full-time (7:30 – 16:30)
Essential Job Functions:
- To provide answers to customers request for information not available in system.
- To request information and monitor replies from other offices relating to transported consignments.
- Pro-actively run outstanding POD reports and solving problems on any shipment past it’s due date
- To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints.
- To provide and obtain information which enables delivery of undels and unsendables.
- Adhere to Company policies and business procedures.
- Report all accidents/actual or potential hazards to the supervisor/manager and cooperate with any safety investigations.
- Cooperate with management in following proper safe systems and work.
- Promote ideas on the improvement of Health and Safety standards and provide suitable suggestions for reductions in risk.
- Work in accordance with the Health and safety policy, information, instruction, and training provided and refrain from intentionally, willfully, or recklessly interfering with or damaging anything for the purpose of health and safety.
- Clean up working area and also help maintain clear traffic areas.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to document tasks in a clear and detailed manner
- Possess business telephone etiquette