Customer Service Lead
Job Posting 4812 and 4691
Job Summary: To be a knowledge and escalation reference point for a team of Customer Service Representatives, to support and backup the Supervisor in day-to-day activities, and to offer customers an escalation channel that provides for high quality resolution of complaints and an exceptional service experience
Status: Full time (Hours TBA)
Essential Job Functions:
- Professionally answer incoming calls at the Houston Call Center.
- Utilize the TNT computer system to assist customers with the following: rate quotes, shipment tracking, country/ customs information, pick up requests, supply requests.
- Assist other TNT employees with troubleshooting.
- Communicate internally to help resolve customers’ issues.
- Follow Department and Company Policy and Procedures.
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Act as a point of escalation for dissatisfied customers and Customer Service Representatives handling difficult cases
- Respond to 2nd level escalations requests.
- Follow up with Support representatives on non-response to 1st requests
- Mentor staff during their induction and to be a central point of knowledge in the team in order to guarantee knowledge, process and customer handling consistency and accuracy at all times
- Back-up the Supervisor in the event of absence, in order to ensure continuity of daily team operations
- Knowledge of TNT computer and line-haul system (will train)
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to document tasks in a clear and detailed manner
- Possess business telephone etiquette
- Knowledge of world geography