Job Posting 4805
Job Summary: To complete pick-up and deliveries of local area while maintaining the Company’s quality service level standards.
Status / Shift: Casual (8:00am-6:00pm)
Essential Job Functions:
- Making van pick-ups and deliveries
- Professional interfacing with customers, operations staff, and sales force
- Preparing accurate documentation
- Adhering to corporate operations procedures and disciplines
- Participating in all corporate training programs
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Ability to use proper driving safety techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
Please submit resume, job posting number and salary expectation (required for consideration) via e-mail to: HRResumes.USA@tnt.com
TNT USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all relevant laws. TNT USA Inc. conducts all personnel activities without regard to color, religion, sex, age or national origin. In addition, no barriers exist to the employment of individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam Era, and other covered veterans. The relationship between TNT USA Inc. and any applicant who is hired is one of voluntary employment at will.