Job Posting 4832 and 4817
Job Summary: To ensure timely recovery and dispatch of all transit material, while reporting and performing system updates for each sector.
Job Posting 4832 - Full-Time (5:30am-2:00pm)
Job Posting 4817 - (Full-time Midnight Shift)
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure a turnover is received from the previous shift and action outstanding items.
- Identify all inbound sectors arriving on your shift by checking Quantum, ROM&O, tao and fax.
- Receive a turnover from the previous shift and complete lodgments in progress at the shift changeover.
- Coordinate closeout time for each sector with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure timely lodgment.
- Prepare turnover of work in progress for the next shift.
- Maintain a vehicle logbook for each vehicle and ensure they are correctly filled out.
- Maintain control of the vehicle keys by allocating them to drivers dispatched and ensuring they are returned when the driver returns to base.
- Assist in the distribution of inbound faxes.
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- High School Diploma required.
- Possess good spoken and written English.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Possess basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and two way radios.
- Display attention to detail and methodical reporting.
- Prepared to be trained in TNT systems such as ROM&O, Track & Trace and Quantum.