Job Posting 4816
Job Summary: To manage and coordinate the various warehouse functions and processes in order to achieve linehaul cut-off deadlines and ensure the corporate service levels are met. Ensure compliance with all government agency policies and regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- To ensure that all import and export shipments are processed in accordance with company procedure
- To ensure that the Flight Deck dispatches the drivers on time for lodgment and retrieval of linehauls
- To ensure that processing is prioritized in terms of linehaul cut-off time
- To ensure that OCC incident reports are raised for all linehaul failures
- To ensure complete compliance to ROM&O status updating
- To oversee WEF department and ensure timely retrieval of WEF material in order to avoid storage charges and service failures
- To ensure that LPO’s are raised for all sub-contracted movements and these are reported weekly
- To ensure that the required management reports are completed and submitted by the agreed deadlines
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Minimum educational qualification is a High School Diploma
- Must possess strong leadership qualities and be a self-starter
- Must be capable of motivating staff
- At least 4 years of industry or related experience would be an advantage
- A good knowledge of the company computer systems and air/road networks is preferred
- A working knowledge of basic labor law and the company Health and Safety policy is preferred
- The ability to set up staff development and training plans is necessary
- The ability to prepare weekly reports for the HUB management
- Basic PC literacy is required
Please submit resume, job posting number and salary expectation (required for consideration) via e-mail to: HRResumes.USA@tnt.com
TNT USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all relevant laws. TNT USA Inc. conducts all personnel activities without regard to color, religion, sex, age or national origin. In addition, no barriers exist to the employment of individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam Era, and other covered veterans. The relationship between TNT USA Inc. and any applicant who is hired is one of voluntary employment at will.