Operations Administrative Clerk
Job Posting 4791
Job Summary: The administration part of the Operations, supporting the physical activities of the operations by supplying verbal, written and data transfer of information to our internal and external customers.
Status / Shift: Full-Time (8:30 – 5:00)
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy in data capture
- Provide clear and concise communication that will resolve queries
- Perform consignment short form and long form entry
- Filing of all information and forms
- Reallocate transit data from inbound sectors to the outbound ones
- Repair and repack damaged freight during handling
- Cover for FCC Clerk when needed
- Batching of data entered consignments
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy under pressure
- Flexibility in working hours may be required by the job requirements.
- Minimum educational qualification required is a High School Diploma.
- Some knowledge of Quantum, Lotus Notes and Excel is a plus
- Able to operate or learn to operate a fax and scanner