Indoor Sales Executive
Job Posting 4483
Job Summary: Identify sales opportunities by ensuring a systematic qualification process, consistent gathering and recording of sales data, and information for follow-up by Account Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide timely, accurate, and relevant service/product related information to our potential customers.
- Provide timely, accurate, and relevant service/product related information to create and maintain a professional partnership between customer service and external customers.
- Perform other sales related duties as assigned.
- Participate in Company and Department meetings and training programs as required.
- Adhere to Company policies and business procedures.
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Heavy phone and call activity expected.
- Demonstrated ability to qualify customers potential and decision makers over phone.
- Demonstrated ability to set appointments with decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to sell over phone.
- Demonstrated ability to work with outside sales partners.
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales process.
- Possess excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of TNT’s products and services, preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Lotus Notes, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone to internal and external customers, employees, and management.
- Ability to compose routine reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to resolve problems effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment as well as in a team oriented sales environment.
- Ability to work independent of supervision.
- Degree required