Job Posting 4834, 4827 and 4826
Job Summary: Maintain corporate standards for portfolio of accounts.
Status: Job Posting 4834 - Full-time (9:00am- 5:30pm)
Job Posting 4827 and 4826 - Full-time (8:30am - 5:00pm)
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure customers are meeting credit policy terms and limits.
- Ensure TNT standards of performance are met.
- Maintain call back queue and customer file notes.
- Respond to customer/sales calls and customer queries.
- Produce reports for management.
- Report all accidents/actual or potential hazards to the supervisor/manager and cooperate with any safety investigations.
- Cooperate with management in following proper safe systems and work.
- Promote ideas on the improvement in of Health and Safety standards and provide suitable suggestions for reductions in risk.
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Knowledge of credit/collections preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with customers and internal employees in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of SAP FSCM AR system preferred.
- Ability to produce credit notes.
- Two years Commercial Collection experience required.
Please submit resume, job posting number and salary expectation (required for consideration) via e-mail to: HRResumes.USA@tnt.com
TNT USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all relevant laws. TNT USA Inc. conducts all personnel activities without regard to color, religion, sex, age or national origin. In addition, no barriers exist to the employment of individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam Era, and other covered veterans. The relationship between TNT USA Inc. and any applicant who is hired is one of voluntary employment at will.