Job Posting 4649
Job Summary: Assist in the development and implementation of pricing models, systems and tools and develop processes for pricing analysis to drive increased financial performance. Will establish best in class pricing functions to address pricing, strategy, reporting, pricing systems and competitive pricing intelligence. Will develop and maintain financial models that forecast impact of cost & price changes based on historical competitive knowledge and market position.
Status: Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze internal and external data in order to maximize/drive new business creation while also managing to margin targets.
- Empower sales functions through effectively communicating details of pricing and ensuring needs of clients are met in the pricing process.
- Evaluate relevant programs and benchmarks and recommend potential structures for pricing and programs
- Actively participate in the setting, review, and revision of optimal pricing guidelines, parameters, and best practices.
- Analyze all pricing activities including discounts, allowances, programs, and contract price and develop recommendations to improve profitability and mix.
- Manage the interplay between various internal functions in order to drive expeditious and high quality pricing output that requires input from a variety of internal functions.
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, computer science, or related field.
- Comfortable managing and analyzing large data sets through statistical techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Highly analytical and quantitative with strong statistical skills, along with sound business judgment.
- Strong in MS Excel and Access.