Job Posting 4605
Shift: Full Time (13:30-22:00)
Essential Job Functions:
- Lodgment and retrieval of courier material from airlines.
- Prepare and verify all material for lodgment.
- Prepare daily run sheets for inbound and outbound material.
- Maintain timely updates of any delays to FCC.
- Monitor and provide update on shortages/overages.
- Complete vehicle inspection reports as necessary.
- Adhere to corporate operation’s procedures and disciplines.
- Report all accidents and actual or potential hazards to the Supervisor/Manager and cooperate with any safety investigation.
- Cooperate with management in the wearing of the correct safety equipment, using the appropriate safety devices, and following proper safe systems of work. Do not operate any lift truck unless licensed and authorized to do so.
- Promote ideas on the improvement of Health and Safety standards and provide suitable suggestions for reductions in risk.
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- CDL Class B required.
- Good driving record
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of the MIA airport area preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to use proper driving safety techniques.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Route knowledge of the South Florida area.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
Please submit resume, job posting number and salary expectation (required for consideration) via e-mail to: HRResumes.USA@tnt.com
TNT USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all relevant laws. TNT USA Inc. conducts all personnel activities without regard to color, religion, sex, age or national origin. In addition, no barriers exist to the employment of individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam Era, and other covered veterans. The relationship between TNT USA Inc. and any applicant who is hired is one of voluntary employment at will.