Regional Sales Manager– Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean
Job Posting 4821
Job Description: Responsible for the profitable growth of the Ad-hoc, small, medium and large customer segments for the South America Region.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify all accounts to be focused on within the South America Associates Region that will contribute to the achievement of the revenue and profit budget
- To translate and deploy at a regional level, the divisional sales strategy for Territory Sales to achieve its budget, revenues and strategic goals
- To ensure we win, keep and develop Ad-hoc, small, medium and large customers through building lasting relationships
- Supports product development to ensure TNT’s value proposition is meeting the requirements of the Ad-hoc, small, medium and large customers.
- To lead, motivate and empower staff through effective and open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback, teambuilding and initial training of new staff and continual training of existing sales staff in order to maximize customer satisfaction, business results and employee satisfaction
- To deploy and monitor territory sales management processes, policies and procedures in order to ensure the consistency, efficiency and quality of internal and external customer expectations
- To contribute to the effective roll out of business unit projects, through contribution of professional expertise and leadership
- Adhere to Company policies and business procedures.
- Work in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Sales/marketing management experience
- Must be fluent in oral and written Spanish
- International Express or Logistics industry background
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets (personal and team)
- Organizational awareness (structure and products and services)
- Good industry sector awareness including supply chain structures, developments and requirements
- Degree preferred but not required
- Business to business selling skills
- Communication capability at a senior/board level, both internally and externally
- Recognized general and people management skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to interpret and apply value based management principles, financial reporting, ROI
Please submit resume, job posting number and salary expectation (required for consideration) via e-mail to: HRResumes.USA@tnt.com
TNT USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all relevant laws. TNT USA Inc. conducts all personnel activities without regard to color, religion, sex, age or national origin. In addition, no barriers exist to the employment of individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam Era, and other covered veterans. The relationship between TNT USA Inc. and any applicant who is hired is one of voluntary employment at will.