Material Handler Clerk
Job Posting 4759
Job Summary: To ensure timely and accurate processing of both inbound and outbound material in order to achieve the corporate service levels.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct consignment check-in
- Check weight and dimension measurement on consignments
- Sorting, scanning and bagging of consignments
- Off load PUD vans of customer material.
- Load vehicles with prepared freight for transit to airport
- Complete PDF scanning on freight
- Prepare and consolidate of linehaul bags
- Work in accordance with Health and Safety policy, information, instruction and training provided.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs. in weight
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- PC skills are mandatory with a typing speed of 30 wpm.
Please submit resume, job posting number and salary expectation (required for consideration) via e-mail to: HRResumes.USA@tnt.com
TNT USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all relevant laws. TNT USA Inc. conducts all personnel activities without regard to color, religion, sex, age or national origin. In addition, no barriers exist to the employment of individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam Era, and other covered veterans. The relationship between TNT USA Inc. and any applicant who is hired is one of voluntary employment at will.