CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF OUR BUSINESS STRATEGY AND IS EMBEDDED IN ALL OUR BUSINESS AND OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES
Corporate Responsibility is part of our Outlook strategy and an essential element within two strategic priorities: Increase efficiency and productivity, and prioritise Health & Safety practices.
- Focus constantly on improving our performance in the areas of Health & Safety and Environment (HSE).
- Manage and measure our performance in HSE via integrated reporting and by complying with global certification standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- Help our customers to reach their business objectives in a sustainable and responsible way.
Health & Safety
- Invest in healthy and safe working conditions for The People Network.
- Exceed our Health & Safety obligations at all times and on every delivery.
- Continuously improve in road safety with a focus on vehicle, driver, and journey, in addition to subcontractor management.
- Reduce our consumption of energy and natural resources, and decrease our emissions.
- Improve our carbon efficiency by using the latest fuel efficient technology, and by leveraging our drivers’ safe and energy efficient driving skills.
- Continuously optimise our routes and networks.